We knead a bakery

SLoop-a-loop SLoop-a-loop

We knead a bakery

Can we get a bakery in the old Panozzo's spot? Not a franchised chain, but a real bakery.
jamesst75 jamesst75

Re: We knead a bakery

I agree; like the old time bakeries in Bridgeport like Impallaria's or Bridgeport Bakery. I'd be first in line (or second after u).
chiguy773 chiguy773

Re: We knead a bakery

Agreed.  A nice bakery in one of the old storefronts in Printer's Row on Dearborn St. would be awesome.
nogs nogs

Re: We knead a bakery

I see what you did there... clever
holly.west082 holly.west082

Re: We knead a bakery

Hello All,
My husband (Chef Bradley) and I are the new tenants at the old Panozzo's space. We are South Loop locals. We will be opening a fresh casual restaurant called Ameritalia that will include chef driven American comfort food with an Italian influence.  Examples of menu items include braised meatballs and pepperoni, stromboli's, fresh salad, soup, handmade pasta dishes and fresh baked CUPCAKES! We will serve wine chosen to compliment our menu and beer.  Customers will order at the counter and food will be brought to your table or prepared for carry out with no server to tip.  We hope to provide a quaint, quality food experience and cannot wait to serve the community.  Look for us to open beginning of June!

Holly
jchan0926 jchan0926

Re: We knead a bakery

Welcome! I live at 1305 S Michigan right next door! can't wait to try :)
mattm mattm

Re: We knead a bakery

That's great! When are you looking to open?
holly.west082 holly.west082

Re: We knead a bakery

We are shooting for early June!
SLoop-a-loop SLoop-a-loop

Re: We knead a bakery

This is great news! Benvenuti al quartiere.
Cheers!