What Movie is being filmed on the river at 18th?

JeffWagg JeffWagg

What Movie is being filmed on the river at 18th?

I work from home and was distracted by very loud helicopter noise. I look out and see a police boat chasing a jet ski followed by two helicopters, one marked "Police" and the other with a large camera mounted to the front.

Any one know what movie is being filmed?

Sorry for the graininess - best my iPhone could manage.

Movie copters
JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: What Movie is being filmed on the river at 18th?

wc7 wc7

Re: What Movie is being filmed on the river at 18th?