Wheeler mansion farmers market

solman solman

Wheeler mansion farmers market

Anyone been there?  was thinking of swinging by for a bite to eat before jazz at the shed?  Are there any food options?  do I have to pay to get in or is it donations to enter?
peter peter

Re: Wheeler mansion farmers market

It's nice - I went the first week, and there were several different food options.  No donation required as far as I can recall.
SirMix-a-Lot SirMix-a-Lot

Re: Wheeler mansion farmers market

I went by there last week after seeing this thread and it was totally dead.  I didn't see no customers or even no farmers.  I think these guys are too lazy or something.  I don't recommend this event, save your time and don't go.
sandra sandra

Re: Wheeler mansion farmers market

Hey there, it's seasonal (not sure when they start up again), worth going though when they are there