Wireless Service

MarkChicago MarkChicago

Wireless Service

We have Verizon and Sprint and both are clownshoes in a high-rise.  Anyone have any better luck with T-Mobile or AT&T (or others) in the Sloop while living up high?  Also have a Verizon Network Extender that I don't recommend at all.
nogs nogs

Re: Wireless Service

no luck with AT&T either, but lately I noticed it was better... luckily my office provides us with a VoIP service that I can use at home.
Eric Eric

Re: Wireless Service

I live on the 30th floor and always had crappy cell phone reception.  I have AT&T.  I bought a Microcell and ever since then I have full service throughout my unit and even down the hall outside my unit I still have close to 3 bars.
K K

Re: Wireless Service

Verizon and T-Mobile work so-so for me.  T-Mobile used to be way better than what I've experienced over the past year, but maybe that's the phone I switched to.  I never hear good things about AT&T in the SLoop.
Ann Ann

Re: Wireless Service

An AT&T Microcell took care of it for us.