Yellow Corvette

1300BlockR 1300BlockR

Yellow Corvette

Anyone know the story with the yellow corvette that has been parked on the 1300 block of Michigan Ave for the past 2 months (or more) with out of state plates and no city sticker?  Shouldn't the car require a sticker or get ticketed? It does display a soilder field card on gameday, but otherwise is stickerless.
Chris Chris

Re: Yellow Corvette

If the vehicle is registered to an owner outside of the city it does not require a sticker. It can however be ticketed and then towed if it has not been moved in a week.
cmc cmc

Re: Yellow Corvette

Actually I'm pretty sure there is a time limit on how long you can have a car here with out-of-state plates (unless you are visiting), though I do not think it is enforced very well.  It might depend on where your "primary residence" is, too.
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: Yellow Corvette

The stickers themselves are the real crime.  We're taxed on income, car purchase, property/parking spot, registration, tolls, gas, and FINALLY those dumb stickers that buy us nothing.
1300blockR 1300blockR

Re: Yellow Corvette

And as soon as I posted this...the car is gone.  Looks like word finally got out and something was done.
Steven Steven

Re: Yellow Corvette

I really didn't like that car, it looked like a mid-life crisis car.  Glad it is gone.

AnonymousDrunk AnonymousDrunk

Re: Yellow Corvette

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED