Zone Change.....WHY?

mcd45 mcd45

Zone Change.....WHY?

Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but I got a ticket for parking in what has been for the last 15 years, zone 40 in Dearborn Park.  When and why did this zone change numbers?  Why did City Hall issue me the zone 40 passes at the end of June if it had changed?

I took the ticket to the alderman's office and they said they would take care of it.  Well, it's been over two months now and now they tell me that I need to contest the ticket and basically they can't do anything.  Why did the alderman's office give me the run around if all I needed to do was contest the ticket in the first place?  Now I have my doubts that the city will help me out.

Has anyone else had this problem?
cmc cmc

Re: Zone Change.....WHY?

Why?  Because the city messed up.  You should not have to pay for the ticket.  They gave you the wrong stickers.

I was lucky enough to hear someone talking to our doorman about the change in zone...about a week before I was planning on getting my guest passes (I did not notice that they had changed the signs).  Thankfully, I waited until it was straightened out.  I think I remember seeing someone on this board complain about the same thing, though.
SE SE

Re: Zone Change.....WHY?

Yup. You need to go to CH & get a new city sticker with new zone. Contest ticket.