artists cafe

Goose Goose

artists cafe

is this a place to order a cup of coffee and maybe get some work done? do they have wifi?
MK MK

Re: artists cafe

Just had brunch there. They serve Intelligentsia coffee, the food is delicious, and they do have wifi. Everyone was very welcoming, and the owner was there and sat down to chat with us.  Thumbs up!
ALS ALS

Re: artists cafe

Yep, they have free wifi. Picked up a menu and they have breakfast, sandwiches, coffee drinks, and gelato. My husband and I went for breakfast this morning. The food was good, but I would say the prices are a bit high. A burger (with brie and roasted veggies) was 9.95 and you had to pay $2 extra for fries/side.  To compare, next door at Five Guys a burger and fries (an order is plenty for two people) is about $12 too.  Biscuits and gravy were 7.99...a bit steep that IMO. Either way, they are open 7-9am and I'm sure we'll be back. It's great to have another breakfast option!