christmas trees in the south loop

louise louise

christmas trees in the south loop

Does anyone know where you can buy a fresh Christmas tree in the neighborhood? This is our 3rd Christmas in the South Loop, and the previous two years we have bought trees in the vicinity of Wabash and 8th or 9th---I think it might have been Bob's Christmas Trees? Last year's location is now a garden or something run by Columbia College. Where has Bob gone?
cmc cmc

Re: christmas trees in the south loop

Bob's Xmas trees is back at its original location at Polk & Dearborn.
cmc cmc

Re: christmas trees in the south loop

PS - I saw someone else doing this and thought it was a great idea - if you have a cart (like the ones people use to get their groceries home) you can use that for your tree too...have been doing it the last couple of years and so long as you get your tree bagged it works great!
louise louise

Re: christmas trees in the south loop

Excellent! Thanks for the info!
mikedezz mikedezz

christmas trees in the south loop

I don’t know if Columbia or Bob is involved, but there is a lot between Dearborn and Federal at Polk Street.  It’s been there quite a few years.

Does anyone know where you can buy a fresh Christmas tree in the neighborhood? This is our 3rd Christmas in the South Loop, and the previous two years we have bought trees in the vicinity of Wabash and 8th or 9th---I think it might have been Bob's Christmas Trees? Last year's location is now a garden or something run by Columbia College. Where has Bob gone?

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/christmas-trees-in-the-south-loop-tp2238.html

DrJen DrJen

Re: christmas trees in the south loop

Was at Petsmart yesterday and it looks like Whole Foods is doing booming sales with trees. Heck...they're probably even organic