community style acupuncture

lnahealingstudio lnahealingstudio

community style acupuncture

Starting November 1, 2017 Community Style Acupuncture
Wednesday's and Friday's noon-9pm
Community Style Acupuncture with
Victoria Sous LAc
These type of treatments take place in our healing studio on a zero gravity chair or massage table separated by dividers, while other patients are being treated. Most needling will be kept to acupuncture points on the extremities (arms/legs) and occasionally the head or abdomen. Community acupuncture can be very effective for headaches, allergies, colds, stress, digestive, menstrual, neuropathic, chronic inflammatory conditions, and pain. Our treatments are an affordable option as to allow you to be seen multiple times per week.
Price varies according to treatment:
Headache $25
Pain $25
Digestive $25