forum moderator

Steven Steven

forum moderator

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
jeannek jeannek

Re: forum moderator

This post was updated on .
The Nabble Board doesn't have a separate "Marketplace" functionality -- there clearly is a need for a place for people to sell items locally. Having a place to sell/goods and items in one's neighborhood seems to be a useful service.

The forum is not an appropriate place for commercial advertising, promotion of businesses, recruiting, lobbying, campaigning, etc. Posts that fall under this category have been pulled.  But neighbors sharing information and items seem to be a useful, not harmful service. That said, there could be structure for this (rules about multiple posts per singular items, etc). But right now, there isn't too much traffic. If you have concerns, you can private message me for further discussion. I'd love to hear what others have to say.
cmc cmc

Re: forum moderator

I agree that this is a useful service - I like looking what people are offering locally.
Steven Steven

Re: forum moderator

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
jeannek jeannek

Re: forum moderator

This post was updated on .
Moderators have the right to remove any post that:
Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or have otherwise objectionable content.
Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation,  and contempt of court.
Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
Are considered to be 'spam'; posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times

Nabble also deletes posts that are associated with a post that is removed.

If you are wondering why your post was removed (and why your posts have been removed multiple times), the list above may help you.