foundation poured for structure on state and archer

Steven Steven

foundation poured for structure on state and archer

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Mannie Fre$h Mannie Fre$h

Re: foundation poured for structure on state and archer

I recieved a letter in the mail stating that it was an expansion to a restaurant and have applied for a liquor licence, but besides that I havent heard anything else
Agnes Agnes

Re: foundation poured for structure on state and archer

Very interested to know, a bit worry about it applying for a liquor license.  I hope it's really just a restaurant and not a bar.  They can have a bar right across from a school right?...