Quantcast

late night study/work spots?

Goose Goose

late night study/work spots?

Any know of any?

I've done some yelp-ing, but I can only find places that close at 9 PM (e.g. Overflow, Cafecito). I prefer a place that closes around 10 PM or 11 PM, and has free WIFI.

Thanks
Goose Goose

Re: late night study/work spots?

Anyone know of any**
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: late night study/work spots?

St. Alp's in Chinatown might work for you. It is open until midnight daily.  They have wireless.  It can get noisy in there.  Students work in a booth towards the back of the restaurant.
Ardie Moon Ardie Moon

Re: late night study/work spots?

Hyatt at McCormick Place. also McCormick itself has free Wi-Fi and open 24/7.
Slooper Mike Slooper Mike

Re: late night study/work spots?

Agreed, the hotels are great. I often go to the Hilton on Michigan to work or just read when it's late. There's a lot of room, it's generally quiet, and if you want a coffee, glass of wine, or anything else, it's there for you. I think as long as you're patronizing the hotel in some way (like buying that drink), they don't mind the locals coming in.