pick up ultimate frisbee?

A-Rouss A-Rouss

pick up ultimate frisbee?

hey guys,

anyone interested?

I want to get back into shape and I love ultimate. They use have weekly pick up around 9th & Michigan, but I feel like they may have been discontinued it. Granted, the weather is not great yet, but I can't find any information online, which is where I originally found out about it.

I think that stretch of grass on 9th and Mich Ave would be great, but that can always change. The time and day(s) of the week can be figured out once there is enough interest.

Thanks,

A-Rouss
stuperindaslooper stuperindaslooper

Re: pick up ultimate frisbee?

I haven't played since college (12 years), but I would be interested.
brianbobcat brianbobcat

Re: pick up ultimate frisbee?

I too would like to participate.  I play with a large group out in Schaumburg, and heard of one in Lincoln Park, but a sloop location would be cool too.
A-Rouss A-Rouss

Re: pick up ultimate frisbee?

I actually just found a group today for those that are interested. Went on a run by there earlier, found some people playing, and asked a few questions.

They play Mon & Thurs around 6PM and Sunday at 11AM.

Here's the google group - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/grantparkultimate

They like to make sure they have numbers before they meet up.
A-Rouss A-Rouss

Re: pick up ultimate frisbee?

Just in case you choose not to use the link, they play at 900 S. Michigan avenue. The alternative field is just east on Columbus and Balbo or at the softball fields right there.