street narrowing roosevelt

anar anar

street narrowing roosevelt

Hey neighboors,

Does anyone know why they are narrowing Roosevelt east and west of michigan avenue?

Are folks for or against this? It will make traffic worse. What are the positives?
mikedezz mikedezz

Re: street narrowing roosevelt

I haven't been on Roosevelt Road recently but it wouldn't surprise me if there are bike lanes going in.  I am a biker myself, but I think that it would be a worse idea than what has already occurred on Dearborn, from Polk all the way to the Rover.  It's amazing to me that I've seen no reports of accidents between car and bikes or between bikes and bikes.
remo remo

Re: street narrowing roosevelt

Don't Litter Don't Litter

Re: street narrowing roosevelt

Batman Batman

Re: street narrowing roosevelt

I'm totally against it. It bottlenecks traffic. Traffic is backed up everyday now on state and Wabash in both directions at Roosevelt. Why was this a good idea?? Who came up with it? Geeeeez